Ryan's Place

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Seahawks Beat Saints 34-15

From Mike Kahn at Seahawks.com:

Itula Mili started at tight end, which surprised some people expecting Jerramy Stevens. Mili caught one pass for eight yards and Stevens didn’t catch any...Rookie linebacker LeRoy Hill started at right linebacker, had a sack that forced a fumble, finishing with two tackles and an assist...Nimble-footed outside linebacker Tracy White led both teams with six tackles and two assists...Middle linebacker Niko Koutouvides had four unassisted tackles and forced a fumble, and rookie defensive end Jeb Huckeba had three tackles and an assist...Defensive tackle Marcus Tubbs dominated the middle with two tackles and two assists. Marquand Manuel started at free safety recovering Ken Hamlin (shoulder surgery)...Andre Dyson started at left cornerback, but left the game in the first quarter with a stinger in his shoulder after a nasty hit with 5-11, 258-pound tight fullback Mike Karney and didn’t return...The only serious injury was Michael Harden, a second-year free agent cornerback from Missouri, who suffered a concussion and was helped from the field...The Seahawks flew back to Spokane Friday night and return to practice on Sunday at 8:45am. They play host to the Dallas Cowboys at Qwest Field on Monday night, Aug. 22.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Ryan,
    You have a great this post blog here.
    I wanted to share with you and everybody reading this comment an amazing opportunity. Maybe you have heard about power forced matrix before but trust me, I have studied many other power forced matrix thats available on the net, none can compares with this one.
    You have to study my power forced matrix site to understand what I mean.
    I am 100% sure of this opportunity that I will pay your initial membership so you can try it out for FREE! You have nothing to loose.
    Best regards

    By Blogger John, at November 12, 2005 9:50 PM  

  • Hi Ryan,
    You have a great this post blog here.
    I wanted to share with you an amazing opportunity. Maybe you have heard about power forced matrix before but trust me, I have studied many other power forced matrix thats available on the net, none can compares with this one.
    You have to study my power forced matrix site to understand what I mean.
    I am so sure of this opportunity that I will pay your initial membership so you can try it out for FREE!
    Best regards

    By Blogger John, at November 14, 2005 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home